Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Let's start at the very beginning...

...It’s a very good place to start.

I got my first proper experience of travel when I was 10 years old and I spent two weeks with my dad and step-family in Orlando, Florida visiting Disneyworld.

Although it was a very “touristy” trip, it was enough to start my interest in travelling and was the beginning of my adventures. I didn’t get another chance to leave the country again for another 5 years when I was able to take part in a school trip to Berlin, Germany and Krakow, Poland in 2006. From that point, the fire was ignited. Ever since that year I have no stopped travelling and I try to leave the country at least once a year.

So far my travels have taken me to America, England, France, Italy, Germany and Poland and this year I will be visiting Estonia, Latvia and returning to America again. If I have time (and money) I may also try to squeeze in another country as who knows what cheap flights I might find (I recently had to tear myself away from some extremely cheap flights to Berlin)

As I will be returning to Orlando, Florida yet again this year, I felt that the time was right to finally start my own travel blog and share my adventures with others. I’ve been inspired by reading the stories of other bloggers and so hopefully in time I will also inspire others myself as I believe everybody should have the opportunity to travel, it really is one of the most enjoyable things that you can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...